SASH have been serving the Nelson/Tasman community for over 30 years.
SASH has offices in Nelson, Motueka and Blenheim.
SASH works with people seeking healing from rape and sexual abuse both recent and historic. We have a dedicated team of Crisis Response Workers, Case Managers, and Counsellors who provide intensive support and counselling to people and families following a sexual assault.
All services SASH provide are free.
- 24-hour crisis response support for immediate medical and police assistance (Nelson/Tasman)
- Private and confidential one-to-one support and understanding to support you during the healing process for recent and historic sexual abuse
- Assistance to access other social services
- Court support and advocacy
- Information on police and court procedures
- Free professional and confidential counselling
- Education training