SASH have been serving the Nelson/Tasman community for over 30 years.
SASH works with people seeking healing from rape and sexual abuse both recent and historic. We have a dedicated team of Crisis Response Workers, Case Managers, and Counsellors who provide intensive support and counselling to people and families following a sexual assault.
We offer :
- 24-hour crisis response support for immediate medical and police assistance
- Private and confidential one-to-one support and understanding to support you during the healing process for recent and historic sexual abuse
- Assistance to access other social services
- Court support and advocacy
- Information on police and court procedures
- Free professional and confidential counselling
- Education training
- Effective proactive interventions training